Here is how this all works.... an order comes in. The
customer has given us all their shipping information,
paid for their mask, and paid for shipping. We'lI then transfer
the customer's shipping information via email to you;
we pay you; and you then send the mask directly to the
customer. We can pay you for the mask in advance if you
can take payment via credit card or Paypal.
While participation is free to you, we still do need
a few things:
- High quality images of the finished product.
- How much you will be charging us (not the customer)
for the mask
- Your estimated time of delivery... some studios have
a mask or two on hand, others make them as the orders
come in (not recommended, but possible).
- All of your contact information. Include cell phones,
- How you want to get paid. We pay by credit card (best)
paypal (second best) or check in the mail (third best...
if an order comes in and you are getting paid by check,
the order should not be held until the check comes in.
Customers don't like it.)
- Do not put your promotional information in our customer's
- Do not (ever) put anything in a box (such as an
invoice) that has our cost of a mask on it.
- Stick to your schedule. If you need to have
more time to fullfill an order, okay, but write us so
we can inform the customer. But only delay an order once
if you can at all help it. More than one delay will
often lead to....
- Don't do anything that causes a customer to cancel
- Take care of the things that are under your control.
We haggle with the credit card companies and do all
the customer service on your behalf.
- Pay yourself enough that this is worth your while.
The LAST thing we want to have happen is for an order
to come in, and for you the artist to get disinterested
because it is not worth your while.
- Communicate with us priority over everything
else. If we write you two times in a day asking
where an order is, it is because the customer is asking
us. If it is frequent asking, it is usually a solid
indication that the customer is angry. Not answering
questions tends to make them angrier. It is our job to
deal with the occasional upset customer, but we need
to pull together. As generally mellow
people, we do not like dealing with angry people.
- Never make us chase you down for answers. Sept/Oct
are our "hell months" because our site keeps us glued
to the chair from early in the morning till the wee
hours and we do not have time for that kind of thing.
Not complaining, we are glad for it, but the customers
are our top priority.
- Important: ALWAYS ship with tracking!!!!! If
you do not, every third customer will simply say "I
never got it" and there is no proof otherwise. This
leads to a chargeback to us (the customer then challenges
the transaction) and not only do we have to fork the
money back over, but we get a fine, and our merchant credit
standing takes a hit. If this happens, you owe us a
mask and the $35 fine. So again, always ship with tracking.
- Communicate with us proactively. For example,
let us know if you are getting behind before things
back up. If you need to change a price, let us know
(don't wait until another order comes in or you will
be expected to honor the older price).
- Stay cool, calm, and courteous. We make mistakes
- Because you will make more money, of course!
- We do customer service... Go through a couple of Halloweens,
you'll find out :~)
- Halloween-Mask.com and Halloween-Masks.com enjoy high
search engine standing... notwithstanding another "Florida"
- It is free. There are plenty of companies that charge
out the yin-yan for the same thing. Paying for traffic
on BizRate or Overture do make for good profit...
for BizRate and Overture!
- It is one more outlet for you, and the more you have
the better you will do.
- We go to bat for you. When you do business online,
you will run into the occasional psycho, and we are not
being euphamistic. Trust us, been there, done that.
You do not want to cross paths with these people, not
even once, not even for a minute. There ARE scary, cruel
and profoundly dangerous people on the other end of
your computer. This one thing alone makes it
all more than worth participating.
- We are available. No, not available that way,
it means we can be reached by email and phone.
- Pricing is flexible. If we need to charge more for
a mask than you do yourself, so be it.